Featured Story: BETTER STORAGE MEANS BETTER COFFEE

October 22, 2013

Ever wonder why gourmet and specialty coffee shops serve the best and, not to mention, the most expensive cups of coffee? It’s a known fact that coffee is best served when it’s at its freshest. Freshness is a big deal especially in the coffee business...

----------------------------------------------


I miss pad thai. Before I left Canada, it was my late spring favorite dish. Since I was packing then, going to the mall and grabbing an order of pad thai from take out was a well-savoured luxury and convenience that I keep looking back to. Just thinking about it now makes me drool. So I got this off the net and I'm planning to cook one up one of these days. It looked easy enough when I used to take out order it and even easier watching this video.



Share This Article
Categories:

Leave a Reply