Featured Story: BETTER STORAGE MEANS BETTER COFFEE

October 22, 2013

Ever wonder why gourmet and specialty coffee shops serve the best and, not to mention, the most expensive cups of coffee? It’s a known fact that coffee is best served when it’s at its freshest. Freshness is a big deal especially in the coffee business...

----------------------------------------------



Hi there folks. Victor here.

I am exploring the power of blogging as a means to write, to advertise, to have an identity on the web other than my Facebook and Twitter accounts.

I don't have any clues yet what to write but I want to write and share things. In due time, I'll figure it out (and how to manage this). At least, starting this is good. I've always been fascinated by the idea of having my own internet presence. Of course, there are those social networking sites. But in the last decade, I've developed and managed websites for companies and never made one for myself. So I decided that I better make one even if its just something simple.

To be honest, I feel a little overwhelmed and understandably so I guess. Thoughts of if i'm ever going to write anything good, interesting and inspiring comes and goes. I think about my grammar, my vocabulary, spelling and other useless negative thoughts out of fear people will chastise me for being such an idiot.

But then again, its the experience that is important. That and the fact that you just do it for the sake of doing it. And so here I am cooking up something.

Until next time.


About The Author

Victor Dela Casa spent over a decade working as business professional in Canada. Worked in IT, finance, marketing, international trade, public service, project management and the maritime industry. Degree in Economics from the University of the Philippines and Honours Diploma from Eastern College.

Share This Article

Leave a Reply